4. januar 2011

Display shelf

First I would like to wish everyone a happy new year!


Then I’ll continue where I left off last year, with a Christmas present. I have seen these in a lot of Scandinavian blogs and I find them truly beautiful. They probably appeal to me because of the million ways one can make them look with a little bit of paint and some paper. I have no idea what they are called in English, so I tried google translate. The word I got was “compositor” and I that just didn’t seem right, so I googeled ones more and what I got had nothing to do with these things, so I’ll try explaining what it is instead. They are small shelves used to display all the small and useless, but oh so beautiful, things that otherwise would get lost.




I decorated mine with turquoise paint as base, painted the edges green and put some red dots on top. Inside I used scrapping paper that I protected wit both ordinary and dimensional lacquer

På norsk

Ingen kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...