21. august 2011

Upcycled birthdaycard and gift wrapping.


Last night a good friend celebrated his 40th birthday and because the present was practical I desided to put more of an effort into the card. The front is made of a piece of an old album cover with glued on scrapbooking letters and a puzzle piece. Inside there are 4 pages with pictures and facts about the year and date he was born.


A half hour before I was supposed to leave for the party I remembered that I had forgotten to wrap the present. I didn’t have time for some creative brainstorming so I decided to go with a rugged look. But a plain cardboard box was a little boring, so with the help of a magazine and some double sided tape I decorated it with a nice bow.


If I had more time I would probably put more effort into selecting the pages, color and general finish, but all in all I think it turned out ok.

Ingen kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...