27. september 2011

Framed blackboard

For many years I have had a love for these old frames I know most people paint them in vibrant colors, and normally I would approach them in the same way. But something about these frames makes me change my mind every time I think about customizing them.  So I leave them as they are and use them to frame unusual objects instead.

My first frame I used to frame this cd-shelf from IKEA. This time I framed a blackboard that’s going to hang in my hallway where whoever feels like can draw, write messages and words of wisdom on it.  



 Photobucket 


5 kommentarer:

NanAppetit sa...

Fun!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions sa...

This looks great and I love the frame! I have a similar frame that I brought with us when we moved just to do this exact thing with it! The gold is a bit bright so if I don't paint it, I will definitely need to tone it down a bit.

fromgentogen sa...

It looks great -- thanks for sharing!
Blessings, Becky
www.fromgentogen.com

Keren Duchan sa...

What a gorgeous frame. I love what you've done with it.

Brandy J. sa...

I just found your blog and am your newest follower. This chalkboard is STUNNING! Thanks for creating such a fab place to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...