17. februar 2012

Ceramics pendants




I found this great plate from the 60/70s in my local secondhand store. I just loved the pattern but sadly, when I brought it home, it split in half.  I just could not bring myself to just throw it out so I decided to try to cut out the patterned pieces and make them into pattern. It was actually harder than it looked, but after a few trial and errors I got the hang of it. The result is these 6 pendants that will come with me to the spring market at Tou scene on the 11th of Mars.





Pin It

4 kommentarer:

Kristina @ ReMadeSimple sa...

These are very eye-catching and pretty! Curious about how you cut the ceramic?

Mary Ann Pickett sa...

Very charming. How inventive!

Athena sa...

I love these also but was wondering how you cut the ceramic. Feel free to link to the Success U Party at TheStuffofSuccess. Have a terrific week. Athena

Claire Jain sa...

Wow, I'd love to know how you cut the plate. These are beautiful :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...